Engaging stage and screen actress
Over 20 years in theatre, TV, film & voice over and specialist work as a performance horse rider and sword fighter.
Experienced corporate actor, role player and medical simulator. Public speaking and Presentation & communication skills facilitator. Runs Performer.uk.com and co-ran Works Well Productions touring theatre company for ten years.
Trained at East 15 acting school and has a BA (Hons) in Drama, Theatre & TV studies from Winchester University. Equity member, British Academy of Dramatic Combat (Advanced), and CIPD Certificate in Learning and Development Practice. Certified facilitator for Speaking Circles International
* Corporate & Medical Role play
* Drama based training, forum theatre
* Presentation and communication skills facilitator & coach
* Road shows, Event management, exhibitions,
* Voice over, Good range of styles.
* Horse riding - High standard, jousting, jumping etc
* Performance Stage & Screen Combat - high standard (BADC advanced)
* Good movement skills
* Strong swimmer
* P.A.D.I. advanced open water diver
* Skiing, aerobics, yoga
* Singing (Mezzo soprano)
* Varied experience in Variety & Comedy
* IT literate, experienced telephonist & receptionist
* Former Bluecoat at Pontins
* Past experience in catering, retail, factory and as a groom
* Full British driving license